Configuring a LTI Pro with a 3rd party LMS
While admins can integrate the LTI Pro app with Canvas, D2L, Moodle, BlackBoard, and Schoology, the LTI Pro app can also be configured with another 3rd party LMS. Once configured, all basic LTI Pro features will be available with the LTI tool when launched in the LMS.
Prerequisites for configuring LTI Pro with a 3rd party LMS
- Education, Business, or Enterprise Plan
- Account owner or admin privileges
- LTI Pro installed
How to configure LTI Pro with a 3rd party LMS
- Sign in to the Zoom Marketplace.
- Click Manage, then click Apps on Account.
- Find the LTI Pro App.
- Under the Action column, click the More icon, then click Configure.
- Under the Credentials list, next to your desired credentials, click Edit.
Note: If you do not have any credentials added, click + Create a new credential, to create new LTI credentials.
- Click the 3rd Party Credentials tab.
- In the left navigation, click Others.
- Click Add Instance.
- Fill in the following fields:
Site Domain: Enter the domain for your LMS (ex. https://zoom-test.blackboard.com).
Client ID: Enter the Client ID for your LMS.
Issuer URL: Enter the URL for the LMS (ex. https://blackboard.com).
Public Key URL: Enter the Public keyset URL for your LMS.
OIDC Authentication URL: Enter the Authentication token endpoint for your LMS.
Access Token URL: Enter the ODIC authorization request endpoint address for your LMS.
- Click Save.
- Once the configuration is complete, navigate to your LMS and launch the newly added Zoom LTI tool.