Managing Zoom Whiteboard as an administrator
Account owners and admins with the Zoom Whiteboard permission can view a list of the whiteboards created by users within their organization and help manage them.
Prerequisites for managing Zoom Whiteboard as an administrator
How to manage Zoom Whiteboard as an admin
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Account Management, then click Whiteboard Management.
- In the All Whiteboards tab, click the ellipses icon to the right of a whiteboard and choose from the following options:
Lock: Temporarily prevent editors, commenters, and viewers from opening and editing a document, while owners and co-owners retain full editing functionality.
Rename: Change the name of the whiteboard.
Change Owner: Change the owner of the whiteboard.
Note: This requires edit access for the Zoom Whiteboard Management role.
Export PDF: Convert the contents of the whiteboard into a PDF file that can be saved and shared outside of the Zoom platform.
Move to Trash: Move the whiteboard to the owner's Trash tab on their personal Whiteboards page.
- (Optional) To manage personal templates, click the Personal Templates tab.
- (Optional) To manage templates submitted by users to the organization, click the Org-Wide Templates tab.
- (Optional) Click the Trash tab if you would like to restore or permanently delete a whiteboard.
- To the right of a whiteboard, click the ellipses icon and choose from the following options:
Restore: Move the whiteboard out of the trash and return it back to its original location.
Delete Forever: Completely remove the whiteboard in the owner's Trash.
Note: Files in the Trash tab will be permanently deleted after 30 days.
- (Optional) At the top right, click the Export button to download the filtered list of whiteboards to a spreadsheet in CSV format. This is useful for admins who need to manage a large number of whiteboards and want an easy way to keep track of them.