Viewing completed engagements
Completed engagements (previously known as closed engagements) are past engagements that have ended and the agent has completed the wrap-up period. You can view information on closed engagements like the queue the engagement was routed to and how much time the agent spent in the wrap-up period. You can also view recordings using the Zoom web portal.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for viewing information on completed engagements
- Zoom desktop client for Windows or macOS, 5.9.3 or higher
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Zoom Contact Center license
- Account owner, admin, supervisor, or agent role; or relevant privilege
Note: Supervisors and agents can only view engagement for the queues they're a member of.
How to view information on completed engagements
- Sign in to the Zoom desktop client.
- Click the Contact Center tab.
- In the left-side navigation menu, click Engagements.
- Click the Completed tab. You will see information on closed engagements.
- Use the following options to filter data:
- Specify the time period at the top of the page.
- Search field: Enter keywords to search through closed engagements.
- Click the drop-down menu in the top-right corner to filter by queue.
- Click Filter for additional filters:
Channel: Filter by voice, video, SMS, or chat engagements.
Disposition: Filter by the disposition assigned to the engagement.
Agent: Filter by agent that handled the engagement.
- (Optional) Click a table row to view more engagement details.
You will see the following:
- Center panel
- Right-side panel
Information in the completed engagements tab
Note: Click an engagement's table row to view more engagement details.
Direction: Displays if the engagement was inbound or outbound. Inbound means an agent receives an engagement through a queue. Outbound means an agent made an outbound engagement.
Engagement ID: The unique identifier for the engagement. Click the ID to copy it.
Source: The channel type of the engagement.
Channel: The associated channel type of the engagement.
Start Time: The start time of the engagement. For inbound engagements, this is when the consumer starts waiting in the queue. For outbound, this is when the agent starts calling a consumer.
Duration: The total handling time of the engagement in hours, minutes, and seconds.
- For voice and SMS engagements, caller ID number and/or display name of the consumer, depending on if the number exists in the address book.
Caller display name: The caller’s display name from the address book. This means that the caller ID number exists in the address book and was previously added by an agent or admin using the Zoom desktop client or web portal.
Caller ID number: The consumer's caller ID number. This means that the caller ID number doesn’t exist in the address book and hasn’t been added by an agent or admin.
- For web chat engagements, displays the name entered by the consumer after clicking the chat engagement invitation.
- For video engagements started from a web site, displays Customer by default.
- For video engagements started from Zoom Rooms kiosk integrated with Zoom Contact Center, displays the display name of the Zoom Rooms kiosk.
Agent: The Zoom profile display name of the agent that is assigned to the engagement.
Queue: The associated queue that routed the engagement.
Wrap Up Time: The total time spent in the wrap up period in hours, minutes, and seconds.
Recording: The recording duration of the engagement (if the engagement was recorded). Click the play icon to play the recording and display the recording transcription. Click the recording duration for the following options. If the recording is a voice recording, click the duration then the ellipses icon .
Download: Download the recording.
Delete: Delete the recording. It will be deleted for everyone who has access as well.
Note: If a voice engagement was recorded then upgraded to a video engagement, you will see a Voice tab for the voice recording, and a Video tab for the video recording.
Disposition: The disposition selected by the agent.