Enabling Automatically Update OS/Firmware - Zoom Rooms
Account owners and admins can set a time range for managed Zoom Rooms devices to automatically update the Operating System (OS) and firmware installed on them. Your device will automatically update and restart at the set time if it is not in use.
Prerequisites for enabling Automatically Update/Firmware - Zoom Rooms
How to enable Automatically Update OS/Firmware - Zoom Rooms
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation panel, click Device Management then Device List.
- In the upper-right corner, click Account Settings.
- To the right of Automatically Update OS/Firmware - Zoom Rooms, click the toggle to enable it.
- In the verification dialog windows, click Enable to verify the change.
A default time range of 00:00 to 5:00, everyday will be displayed.
- (Optional) To the right of the time range, click the pencil icon to make any changes.
- Under Install Day, select Everyday or Weekly.
Note: If you selected Weekly, then you can select the day(s) when to apply the update.
- Under Time Period, click the drop down arrow in each box to select your start and end time.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) If you want to make this setting mandatory for the entire your account, click the lock icon, then click Lock to confirm the setting.