Accessing SAML response logs
When using Single Sign-On (SSO) with Zoom, SAML response logs for attempted logins can be saved for review. This is a useful tool for troubleshooting login issues via SSO.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for accessing SAML response logs
- Business, Education, or Enterprise account
- Single Sign-On configured
- Owner or Admin user
How to enable SAML response logs
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Advanced then click Single Sign-On.
- Click Edit.
- Under Security, enable Save SAML response logs on user sign-in.
- Once enabled, any attempted sign-ins via Single Sign On, will be listed on the SAML Response Logs tab.
How to view SAML response logs
- Click on the SAML Response Logs tab.
- Click View Detail for the response details.
- The Response Details will include:
- IDP Status
- Email/Name ID
- Attributes and values passed from the Identity Provider (IDP)
- The Identity Provider Certificate
- SAML Response Message