Zoom Rooms PBX Support
You can give your Zoom Rooms telephone functionality without the need of a physical conference phone in the room. This can be done by configuring Zoom Rooms for outgoing calls only, or by using Zoom Rooms as a SIP Phone Client for incoming and outgoing calls by leveraging your internal PBX system, such as Cisco’s CUCM, Avaya, Shoretel or RingCentral. This will give you the ability to dial another telephone user for a 1:1 phone call, or call into a conference bridge for a non-Zoom meeting.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for using Zoom Rooms PBX Support
Incoming Calls Only:
Incoming and Outgoing Calls:
How to configure a Zoom Room to use PBX
To configure a Zoom Room to use PBX for incoming and outgoing calls:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Room Management then click Zoom Rooms.
- Click Edit (on the Rooms tab) next to the room you want to configure.
- Click Phone Integration on the left, then click the toggle next to SIP Phone Integration to begin the configuration.
- Select or enter the information in the required and optional fields on the page, then click Save.
Note: If you are uncertain about how to complete this page, contact your IT support engineer.
- A confirmation message appears at the top of the page, letting you know that your SIP phone has been successfully registered.
System specific PBX instructions