Changing to a monthly or annual billing cycle
Zoom plans are billed monthly or annually. In the Billing portal, you can make several changes to your subscriptions and billing options, including switching to either a monthly or annual subscription cycle or upgrading your account.
Prerequisites for changing your payment frequency
- Account owner, admin, or a custom role with billing privileges
- Purchased a Zoom subscription online
Note: If you purchased your Zoom plan through sales, contact Sales to make changes to your plan.
- No pending plan changes that may affect subscription cycle changes
How to change your Zoom billing subscription cycle to monthly or annually
If you purchased your Zoom plan online, you can change your subscription cycle to bill either monthly or annually through the Zoom web portal.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Plans and Billing then Plan Management.
- To the right of the plan you want to change, click Manage.
- Click Edit Plan.
- Change your subscription cycle to Monthly or Annual.
Note: If you’re unable to make a change, you may have pending plan changes that impact your subscription cycle. Contact Sales to make changes to your current or pending plans.
- In the Payment Method section, update or confirm your payment details.
- Review your order.
- Click Place Order to complete your purchase.
Once confirmed, you will receive a prorated credit on your account, depending on the switch you made:
- Monthly to Annual change: You will receive a prorated credit for your current month of service and will be billed for the new annual subscription with that prorated monthly credit applied.
- Annual to Monthly change: You will receive a prorated credit for the remainder of your annual subscription and it will be applied to your new monthly payment and your future invoices. If you would like to inquire about a refund, please reach out to Billing by chat.