Switching to dark mode
For users with light sensitivities or just working late at night, switching the Zoom app’s theme to a darker version can ease eye strain or just makes it easier for them to read messages.
Prerequisites for dark mode
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.10.0 or higher
Note: Dark mode for Windows requires Windows 10 version 1809 (October 2018 Update) or higher.
- macOS: 4.6.0 or higher
- Dark mode for the Zoom Contact Center interface requires the Windows or macOS desktop client, 5.13.5 or higher
- Zoom mobile app
- Android: 5.2.0 or higher
- iOS: 5.2.0 or higher
How to enable dark mode
- Sign in to the Zoom desktop client.
- Click your profile picture, then click Settings.
- In the Theme section of the General tab, choose from the following options:
Light: Use the default, brighter theme.
Dark: Use the darker theme.
Use System Settings: Follow the system settings for light or dark theme.