Integrating Moodle Calendar with LTI Pro
LTI Pro allows meetings scheduled with the LTI to be posted to the Moodle Calendar.
This article covers:
How to create a token
- Sign in to Moodle as an admin.
- Click Site Administration, then click Server.
- Click Manage tokens.
- Under Manage tokens, click Create Token.
- Select Service as Moodle mobile web service and click Save changes.
- Copy the token that was just created.
How to configure an instance
- Navigate to the LTI Pro Configuration page.
- Click 3rd Party Credentials, then click LTI Mooodle.
- Click Add Instance.
- Paste the token copied from step 6 in the previous section and paste the token into the Access Token field.
- Click Save.
How to verify meeting creation for Moodle Calendar
- Create a meeting within Zoom.
- Navigate to your Moodle Calendar.
- Choose the desired course.
- Find the event on the calendar and verify you see Click here to join Zoom Meeting: <meetingID>.