Enabling Automatically Update App - Zoom Rooms
Account owners and admins can set a time range for managed devices to automatically update the Zoom Rooms application installed on them. Your device will automatically update and restart at the set time if it is not in use.
Prerequisites for enabling Automatically Update App - Zoom Rooms
- Owner or admin privileges
- Zoom phone appliances
- Zoom Rooms version 5.7.0 or higher
How to enable Automatically Update App - Zoom Rooms
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation panel, click Device Management, then Device List.
- In the upper-right corner, click the Account Settings.
- Verify that Automatically Update App - Zoom Rooms is enabled.
- If the setting is disabled, click the toggle to enable it. If a verification dialog displays, click Enable to verify the change.
- Set your start and end time as desired, then click Save.
- (Optional) If you want to make this setting mandatory for the entire account, click the lock icon , and then click Lock to confirm the setting.