Note: If you are a participant, you can only call out to international numbers after the host has joined the meeting.
- Sign in to Zoom mobile app.
- Start or join a meeting.
- Tap Participants in the meeting controls.
- Tap Invite at the bottom of the participants.
- Tap Call Out .
- Provide the following information:
- Invitee name: Enter a display name for the invitee to display to other participants.
- Country/Region: Select the country code of the invitee's phone number.
- Phone Number: Enter the invitee's phone number.
Note: If you are dialing a phone number that includes an extension, type a hyphen "-" after the phone number and enter the extension. For example, 6032331333-156 dials the extension 156.
- You can also tap the contacts icon and select a phone contact to call. If prompted, allow Zoom to access your phone contacts. The fields will be populated with your contact's info.
- Invite Options
- Require greeting before being connected: Play a generic greeting before the invitee joins the meeting.
- Require pressing 1 before being connected: Prompt the invitee to press 1 before they can join the meeting.
Note: These options are both required. Contact Zoom if you need to modify or disable these options.
- Caller ID: Click to choose from available numbers to be displayed as the caller ID for when calling the participant. These vary based on the country code selected above.
- Click Call.