Paying your Zoom invoice
Zoom offers you multiple ways to pay your invoice conveniently.
Autopay via credit/debit card, PayPal, and ACH Debit payments are accepted as well as manual payment via check, wire/bank transfer, EFT, and ACH Credit/Debit.
If you are paying your invoice using a credit card, learn how you can set up a backup payment method in case the primary credit card fails.
Autopay: Invoices are automatically paid on their due date with the billing information on file.
Manual Pay: Invoices have net payment terms (ex. Net 30). If you have purchased a subscription via a direct sales quote, contact your dedicated Account Executive to adjust your terms to manual pay. If you purchased online, you will need to contact Sales to see if your account is eligible for manual payment.
- Change from autopay to manual payment for purchases online requires amendment and is only valid on a go-forward basis for net new invoices after provisioned.
- Starting July 17, 2023, certain account owners and admins will notice a dedicated Plans and Billing section within their ADMIN menu.
Learn more about the different payment methods and choose which one works best for you.
Prerequisite for paying your Zoom invoice
- Account owner, admin, or a custom role with billing privileges
How to pay your Zoom invoice
If you have your Zoom account number and invoice number ready, use the express payment to settle your bill.
Another way to pay your Zoom invoice is by following these steps:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Billing.
- Click the Invoice History tab.
- Select the invoice/s you want to pay.
Note: Unpaid invoices will have an Open status while successfully paid invoices will show as Collected.
- Click Continue to Pay.
Refer to the list of common billing errors if you encounter any problems paying invoices.
To receive payment and invoice notifications such as confirmation if your payment went through successfully or if the new form of payment was accepted, make sure your billing contact is updated.
For your other billing concerns, submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance.