Customizing the Start widget
Contact center admins can edit the Start widget. The Start widget serves as an entry point to a voice, video, chat, or SMS flow.
For example, you can assign a phone number as the entry point for the Start widget. This means that the flow is started when an inbound call is made to the associated phone number, which you can select in the widget settings. After setting up the Start widget, admins can connect it to other widgets.
Prerequisites for customizing the Start widget
How to edit the Start widget
The widget is added by default to all flows and can’t be removed.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Contact Center Management then Flows.
- Click a flow's display name to edit it.
- Select the Start widget.
The flow editor will display a right-side panel with the widget settings.
- (Optional) Click Rename to change the display name of the widget.
- In the Settings tab, click Manage Entry Point to add or edit entry points for the flow.
- (Optional) Add or edit event scripts.
- Click the Exit tab.
- In the drop-down menu, select the destination widget when a customer initiates the entry point.