Changing if queue members can opt in/out
Admins can control if queue members can enable or disable inbound notifications from queues they're a member of (opt in or out of queues). If you allow queue members to opt out, you can also enable and customize opt out reasons.
Prerequisites for changing if queue members can opt in/out
- Account owner or admin privileges; or relevant role/privilege
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Zoom Contact Center license
How to change whether queue members can opt in/out
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Contact Center Management then Roles.
- Click the name of the role you want to edit.
- Click the Engagement Settings tab.
- Next to Opt in/out of queues, click the toggle to enable or disable the ability for agents to out of queues they’re a member of.