Viewing analytics in the desktop client
Admins, supervisors, or agents can access the real-time analytics dashboard and historical reports directly in the Zoom desktop client.
Note: The dashboard and reports in the desktop client replicate the same interface and metrics as the dashboard and reports in the web portal. Learn more about the real-time analytics dashboard, historical reports. For definitions of metrics tracked, see the metrics glossaries for voice/video and chat/SMS.
Prerequisites for monitoring an active voice call
- Zoom desktop client for Windows or macOS, 5.9.3 or higher
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Zoom Contact Center license
- Account owner, admin, supervisor, or agent role; or relevant privilege
How to access the real-time analytics dashboard and historical reports
- Sign in to the Zoom desktop client.
- Click the Contact Center tab.
- In the left-side navigation menu, click Analytics.
- Click the Real-Time or Historical tab.