Setting up call queue opt-out reasons
Account owners and admins can set a list of opt-out reasons for call queues. When enabled, all call queue members will need to select an opt-out reason when they turn off the Call Queues toggle in the Zoom web portal or desktop client / mobile app. For example, if call queue members need to opt out of call queue notification for lunch or break, you can allow users to select "lunch" or "break" as an opt-out reason.
This feature can be enabled at the account level (multiple sites disabled), site level (multiple sites enabled), or call queue level.
Admins can also view the opt-out reasons and change whether members receive queue calls.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for setting up call queue opt-out reasons
- Zoom Phone license (any license that includes Zoom Phone Pro features)
Zoom Phone Power Pack add-on
Note: Call Queue members must have this add-on
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Members must have client version 5.9.0 or higher to select the reasons in the client or app
Enabling or disabling call queue opt-out reasons
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Phone System Management then Call Queues.
- Click the name of the call queue you want to edit.
- Click the Policy tab.
- Click the Call Queue Opt-out Reason toggle to enable or disable it.
Setting up or editing call queue opt-out reasons
- Follow the instructions to enable call queue opt-out reasons.
- Under Call Queue Opt-out Reason, click Set.
Note: You can't edit the default reasons.
- Follow these points to add, edit, or delete reasons:
Add a custom reason: Click Add Reason to add more reasons for call queue members to select. Enter a reason, then click Save.
Edit a reason: If you previously added a custom reason, click Edit next to the reason, enter a reason, then click Save.
Delete a reason: If you previously added a custom reason, click Delete next to the reason, then click Confirm.