Assigning users to receive exceeded meeting duration limit notification emails
Account admins can set up an email notification for specific users informing them when meetings go over a certain time limit. This allows the notification recipient(s) to keep track of lengthy meetings.
Prerequisites for modifying email notifications when meeting durations exceeded a limit
- Pro, Business, or Enterprise account
- Account owner or admin privileges
How to set up email notifications when meeting durations exceed a specified limit
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Account Settings.
- In the Email Notification section, click the When the meeting duration exceeds the limit toggle to enable it.
- Click the number selection box and specify the time in hours a meeting has exceed to trigger a notification.
- Tap the plus icon + and enter the user name or email address of an existing user within your account, then click Add to finish. Repeat as necessary if you need to notify multiple users.
- (Optional) If you want to remove a user from the notification recipient list, click the X next to their name.