Viewing your Zoom invoice history
You can find the invoice history for your account on the Zoom web portal. You need to be an account owner, admin, or another role with billing permissions.
If you need more information about the invoice itself, please refer to our breakdown of invoice sections and details.
Note: Starting July 17, 2023, certain account owners and admins will notice a dedicated Plans and Billing section within their ADMIN menu.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for viewing your invoice history
- Account owner or admin privileges
How to view your invoice history
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Billing.
- Click the Invoice History tab.
- Select the invoices you want to view or pay.
- Click Print to download and view a PDF of an invoice
You will see the following statuses in the Invoice History tab.
Open: You haven't paid the invoice.
Collected: You've paid the invoice and the payment has been successfully processed.
Processing: Reasons may vary, submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance.