Admin guide for Zoom Phone for Outreach
In your role as an admin, you have the ability to both install and set up Zoom Phone for Outreach. By doing so, you will enable the integration of Zoom Phone and Outreach, which will allow agents to effectively collaborate using features such as click-to-dial, answering incoming calls, and advanced call logging within Outreach.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for integrating Outreach with Zoom
How to integrate Zoom Phone with Outreach
For your users to use Zoom Phone for Outreach, you will need to install and configure the app from Zoom Marketplace for your account.
- Review this important information when making changes to Outreach Org settings.
- We recommend testing changes in a sandbox environment before making any changes for your entire organization.
Add the Zoom Phone for Outreach app to your Zoom account.
- Sign in to your Outreach account.
- At the top of the platform, click the banner, Click here to configure your voice provider.
- On the Settings page, click the Voice tab, then select Zoom Phone.
- Click Save.
How to remove the integration between Zoom Phone and Outreach
If you need to remove the integration between Zoom Phone and Outreach, do the following.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin.
Uninstall the Zoom Phone for Outreach app.