Assigning users to receive low license notification emails
Account admins can set up an email notification for specific users informing them that a certain percentage of available licenses has been assigned. In an account with more free users than licensed users, this allows administrators to track the current number of assigned licenses and obtain more if necessary.
Prerequisites for modifying admin email notifications about low licenses
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Zoom licenses
How to set up email notifications when host licenses are running low
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Account Settings.
- In the Email Notification section, click the When host licenses are running low toggle to enable it.
- Specify the ratio of licenses that need to be assigned to trigger the email notification. For example, if you have ten licenses and set the ratio to 60%, the notification will be sent when the seventh license is assigned, since 70% would be over the threshold.
- Tap the plus icon + and enter the user name or email address of an existing user within your account, then click Add to finish. Repeat as necessary if you need to notify multiple users.
- If you want to remove a user from the notification recipient list, click the X next to their name.