Escalating your tickets
You are able to escalate your own tickets. The followings are common reasons to escalate a support ticket:
- Critical account failure.
- Delayed support ticket responses.
- Large time zone difference between the agent working on a ticket and the customer.
Note: Escalation option will not be visible until after 24 hours of the support ticket submission.
Prerequisites for escalating support tickets
- Business, Education, Enterprise account
- Licensed Account owner or admin
- Signed in to the Zoom web portal
Instructions for escalating support tickets
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an owner or admin.
- Click Support on the top right of the page.
- Click your name on the top right of the Support page that opens, then select My activities.
- Under My requests, click on the subject of the desired support ticket.
- Click Escalate at the bottom of the page.
- In the Add to conversation window, provide any additional information on why your ticket needs to be escalated above -Submitting this comment will trigger the escalation process for this ticket.
- Click Submit.