Zoom Phone End-of-Life (EOL) IP Phone Models Support Policy
Our Hardware manufacturer partners have established their own End-of-Life Policy for their IP Phone models. To assist Zoom customers in transitioning from legacy products to newer technology and next-generation solutions, Zoom has established the End-of-Life Support Policy for these IP Phone models that are in various stages of hardware partners’ End-of-Life Policy.
Zoom End-Of-Life (EOL) Support means Zoom will use reasonable efforts to resolve any features functionality issue on these end-of-life devices with no guarantee that the issue will be resolved to customer’s satisfaction. Zoom EOL Support excludes security patches or security updates. Zoom will provide a level of limited support that may include the following:
- Devices troubleshooting
- Devices configuration review
- Devices logging analysis
Customer acknowledges and agrees that:
- There is absolutely no guarantee that EOL Support will resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Zoom will follow the manufacturer’s EOL policy after the manufacturer ceases firmware releases.
- Manufacturer EOL devices will be supported on Zoom features to the extent of - and “as is” at - their final firmware release.
- Zoom will continue to support the EOL models for additional 5 years after the manufacturer announced End of Service support of certain models.
- After 5 years, Zoom Phone will not remove the existing EOL devices from the end user portal but all the technical support will be discontinued.
- Support is only available to the customer with Zoom active service agreement
- Older phone models may be a security risk on the customer’s network. Zoom will not evaluate whether an end-of-life phone model presents security risks or vulnerabilities. The customer assumes all security risks.
- Zoom may change its EOL Support policy at any time without notice.
Manufacturer EoL policy References:
Poly End of Life Policy
Yealink End of Life Policy
Manufacturer End of Support timeline Reference Table:
|Manufacturer||Model||MF End of Support (estimated)|
|Poly||SoundPoint IP 335||Dec 2019|
|Poly||SoundPoint IP 550||Dec 2019|
|Poly||SoundPoint IP 560||Dec 2019|
|Poly||SoundPoint IP 650||Dec 2019|
|Poly||SoundStation IP 5000||Q1 CY2026|
|Poly||SoundStation IP 6000||Q1 CY2026|
|Poly||Trio 8500||Q1 2026|
|Poly||VVX 300||Sep 2021|
|Poly||VVX 310||Sep 2021|
|Poly||VVX 400||Sep 2021|
|Poly||VVX 410||Sep 2021|
|Poly||VVX 500||Sep 2021|
|Poly||VVX 600||Sep 2021|
|Poly||VVX 101||Q1 CY2026|
|Poly||VVX 201||Q1 CY2026|
|Poly||VVX 301||Q1 CY2026|
|Poly||VVX 311||Q1 CY2026|
|Poly||VVX 401||Q1 CY2026|
|Poly||VVX 411||Q1 CY2026|
|Poly||VVX 501||Q1 CY2026|
|Poly||VVX 601||Q1 CY2026|