Using the cloud recording report
Use the cloud recording report to see the amount of cloud storage your account is using for your cloud recordings. The report includes a graph with the cumulative amount of storage in use during a specified time period. Below the graph, you can see the data points for each day.
Prerequisites for using the cloud recording usage report
- Account owner or admin privileges
How to view a report for cloud recording usage and storage available
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Reports.
- Click Cloud Recording.
By default, the graph shows data from the previous 30 days, but you can choose a different time period for this report.
- At the top of the Cloud Recording usage report, view the available storage your account has.
- Choose a time period using the From and To fields.
The time period has a maximum of 30 days and must be within the past 6 months.
Note: For master accounts that are either Resellers or Distributors, account owners and admins can increase the reporting range up to 1 year and generate reports for multiple sub accounts.
- Click Search to display the data from the time period you selected.
- Hover over a date in the graph and view the usage dialog that appears.
This shows the total account usage for that date.
- Below the chart, view the data categorized by Date (UTC) and Account Usage.
- To view the account usage for a specific date, click the hyperlinked usage number.
A detailed report will display information about all the cloud recordings up until the selected day. The report breaks down the storage used by meeting host.
- (Optional) Click Export as CSV file to download the report to your local device.
Note: You can only export up to five reports at a time on one page.