Music and singing audio issues on Windows 11
Some users may experience issues while playing an instrument or singing in a meeting even though Original Sound for Musicians is enabled in their Zoom app client’s settings. They might experience the following issues:
- Participants can hear each other while they speak, but cannot hear the instruments’ audio being played.
- If quiet or high-frequency sounds such as meditation music are being played, the audio cannot be heard.
- While sharing their screen, the background audio is lost or distorted.
- Windows 11
- MaxxAudio on Dell
- Bang & Olufsen on HP
- LG Smart Assistant on LG
- Realtek Audio Console
- Dolby atmos
- Disable the audio control maxxAudio, Bang & Olufsen, LG Smart Assistant software, or any similar software on your computer or uninstall it then restart the computer.
- Update any audio drivers on your computer.
- Disable audio enhancements on your computer.