Managing your OnZoom sold-to address
If you are a business, your sold-to address is typically where your business is established. If you are an individual, your sold-to address is typically where you normally reside. Your address is used to calculate tax and for other purposes as stated in the OnZoom Privacy Statement.
Prerequisites for managing a sold-to address
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.6.5 (823) or higher
- macOS: 5.6.4 (765) or higher
- Zoom mobile app
- iOS: 5.6.4 (308) or higher
- Android: 5.6.4 (1862) or higher
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Owner or Admin of a Zoom account
How to edit your sold-to address
Your address is used to calculate tax and for other purposes as stated in the OnZoom Privacy Statement. Currency (USD - $) is determined by the country/region selected.
Under Billing Information, you can edit the sold-to address.
- Sign in to OnZoom.
- At the top of the page, click Manage.
- In the navigation menu, click Billing Information.
- Under Your Address, enter the required address information.
- Click Save.