A Zoom Events hub is a collection of upcoming, current, and past events that are created by a group of hosts. Hubs are ideal to separate events related to a specific subject. As a Zoom Events license holder, you can create hubs.
A Zoom Events Unlimited or Pay-Per-Attendee plan is required to set up a Zoom Events hub. If you are not a Zoom Events license holder, please contact your Zoom account's admin.
After you create a hub using a Zoom Events Unlimited or Pay-Per-Attendee license, you can manage your hub's profile, event organizers, on-demand recordings, and more. You can also track your hub's analytics for your upcoming and past events. Additionally, you can manage your payments and billing information and set cancellation policies for your hub.
- When you initially get started with Zoom Events as a host, your account's default hub must be published before you can create an event.
- Once you have created a hub, you can add a payments account to it, enabling paid events to be published to your hub. If a payments account is not added, your hub will not be able to have paid events published to it.
- While access to Zoom Events is generally available worldwide, whether a user can register for and join an event, as well as the ability to host free and/or paid events, is determined by which country or region the user—host or attendee—is located in.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for managing the Zoom Events Hub Summary
Note: For access to the latest Zoom Events and Webinar features, we strongly recommend hosts to update to the latest version of the Zoom desktop client/mobile application.
How to access the Hub Summary tab
- Sign in to Zoom Events.
- In the left navigation menu, click the top dropdown arrow and select the hub you want to manage.
- Under the hub you want to manage, click Hub Summary.
How to view the Hub Summary tab
View the Hub Summary section
In the Hub Summary section of your hub, the summary will provide usage statistics so you can analyze the utilization of your hub and better manage the license usage of your hub.
Note: Event drafts are not included in the hub summary.
The following statistics are provided in the Hub Summary section:
Total event count: This measures the total number of published events in the hub, including past and upcoming events.
Attendees excluding hosts: This sums up the non-host attendee count across all the events in the hub. This excludes the host, hub owner, and hub host's attendees.
# Hosts Edited Events: This measures the number of unique hosts that edited any events in the hub. Hosts include event hosts, hub owners, and hub hosts; but, this excludes co-editors.
# Co-Editors: This measures the number of unique co-editors added to any events in the hub.
View the Events section
The following statistics are provided in the Events section:
Event name: Name of the event. Click the event title to view that event's individual statistics.
Event Start Time: Start time of the event.
Event Ending Time: End time of the event.
Category: Displays if the event is a past or upcoming event.
Attendees excl. Hosts: Number of attendees who were not hosts that joined the event.
Host attendees: Number of hosts that joined the event.
Event Type: Displays if the event was a Zoom Event or a Zoom Session.
Paid / Free: Displays if the event is/was paid or free.
Created by: Name of the user that created the event.
Co-Editors: Number of people added to the event as a co-editor, regardless if a co-editor made an edit to the event or not.
- Click View More to view the co-editor information.
Edited by: Number of event organizers that edited and then saved their edits to the event.
- Click View More to view the event edit information.
Use the column sort function
- In the top left corner of the Events section, click the Columns button.
A menu will display the column toggles you can enable or disable.
- (Optional) In the column menu, use the search box to find a column.
- To the left of each column name, click the toggle to enable or disable it.
When enabled, the column and its information are displayed. When disabled, the column and its information are hidden.
- (Optional) Click the Hide all button to disable all column toggles.
All Events columns and their information are hidden.
- (Optional) Click the Show all button to enable all column toggles.
All Events columns and their information are displayed.
Use the vertical dots
- In the Events section, hover your mouse over a column name.
- To the right of the column name, click the 3 vertical dots , then select the following actions:
Sort by ASC: Selecting this will sort all information in ascending order.
Sort by DESC: Selecting this will sort all information in descending order.
Filter: Selecting this will provide an advanced filter; you can select to filter by Columns, Operator, and Value.
Hide: Selecting this will hide the column and its information.
Show columns: Selecting this will make the column toggle menu appear, where you can enable or disable columns you want to display or hide.
Each column has a sorting icon to indicate that you can sort the column. A column with the double arrow icon indicates that sorting is not active for this column. Clicking the double arrow icon will sort the column in descending order.
After the click, the double arrow icon will be changed to a down arrow. Clicking the down arrow will sort the column in ascending order. After the click, the down arrow icon will be changed to an up arrow.
How to download data
At the top of the Events section, click Download Table Data to download a CSV file of the event data.