Downgrading from a Business to a Pro plan
Through the Zoom web portal, you can downgrade from a Business plan to a Pro plan. If you need to downgrade from a different plan, contact Zoom Sales. If you downgrade in the middle of a billing period, the account changes will take effect at the end of the period if eligible. Once you downgrade, you will lose all Business plan features at the end of the current billing period.
- If your account is in a contract, you will be contacted by the retention and renewals team. You may not be eligible to downgrade if the contract in place prevents you from doing so.
- Starting July 17, 2023, certain account owners and admins will notice a dedicated Plans and Billing section within their ADMIN menu.
Compare plans and pricing.
Instructions for downgrading from a Business to a Pro plan
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an account owner or admin.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Billing.
- Click the Current Plans tab.
- Next to your Business plan, click Edit Current Plan.
- Under Choose Your Plan, click the link next to Looking to Downgrade to Pro.