Creating Zoom Webinars in Salesforce
You can create Zoom Webinars for Salesforce. You can configure settings, registrants, and campaigns for the webinars.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for configuring Zoom Webinars for Salesforce
- Zoom Account with Webinar License
- Salesforce Domain for Salesforce Lightning
How to configure Zoom Webinars settings for Salesforce
- From the App Launcher, access Zoom Config.
- To authorize Salesforce to receive your webinar information, under Zoom Webinars Settings, click here to display the authorization screen.
- Click Authorize.
Once access is authorized, you can configure the specific settings.
- Under Zoom Webinars Settings, select the following check boxes:
Create a campaign for each webinar: When you create a webinar on Zoom, a campaign will automatically be created with that title.
Add registrants as campaign members: Once your webinar registrants register for your webinar, they will be added as campaign members in Salesforce.
Create new lead: Enable this setting to create a new lead for your registrants.
- Save your settings.
How to verify the integration
You can test and confirm that the webinars properly trigger campaigns by creating two registrants for a webinar. Then, approve one and deny the other. Confirm that the registrants are displayed in the proper tabs.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Webinars.
- Create a Webinar and set registration approval to manually approve.
- Create 2 different registrants for the webinar.
- Log in to Salesforce.
- Access Zoom Webinars and click the webinar.
Note: You may need to refresh the page to synchronize Zoom and Salesforce.
- Scroll down to Registrant Management and click Pending Approval.
- Approve one registrant and deny the other.
The denied registrant appears in the Blocked tab while the approved registrant appears in the Approved tab.