Enable scheduling LTI meetings for Zoom Rooms
Meetings scheduled through LTI Pro can be assigned to one or more Zoom Rooms. When a Zoom Room is added to a meeting, the Zoom Room will be an alternative host for the meeting. Administrators can enable this feature in the LTI Pro configuration. Once enabled, Instructors and other designated users can schedule meetings and add Zoom Rooms as Alternative hosts from within their LTI instance.
Note: This feature requires updating your LTI Pro instance via reauthorizing the LTI Pro app.
Prerequisites for enabling scheduling LTI meetings for Zoom Rooms
- LTI Pro has been installed.
- Account owner or admin privileges
How to enable the Zoom Room LTI integration
- Sign in to the Zoom Marketplace.
- Click Manage, then click Apps on Account.
- Find the LTI Pro App.
- Click the in the Action column and click Configure.
Find your LTI credentials and click Edit.
- Enable Zoom Room Scheduling.
- (Optional) Under Roles for Zoom Rooms, add or remove any user roles that are allowed to add a Zoom Room to a meeting.
Note: By default Administrator, Instructor, and Teaching Assistant are allowed to add Zoom Rooms to meetings.