Upgrading the Zoom app for Salesforce
You can upgrade the Zoom app for Salesforce to get the latest features and functionalities.
This article covers:
How to check the Zoom app version number
- Sign in to your Salesforce account.
- Access Setup then Installed Packages
The Zoom app will display the version number.
- Compare the installed version number with the Zoom App version listed in App Exchange. Under the Additional Information, the current version number is listed.
How to upgrade the Zoom app
- Access the Zoom app in App Exchange.
- Click Get It Now.
- Continue through the installation process.
Note: If you previously installed the app for Admins Only and wish to give access to all users, you can continue through the installation process and select Install for All Users.