Share an iOS device screen using a cable
If an iOS device is connected with a cable to a Mac computer, you can share content from that device when you share your screen during a meeting. If the iOS device is not connected to a Mac, you can share it via AirPlay. See Screen Share iPhone/iPad Apps for instructions.
Prerequisites for sharing an iOS device screen using a cable
- Zoom desktop client for Mac version 4.0.36452.0616 or later running on Mac OS 10.10 or later
- iOS device version 8 or later trusted by the Mac running the Zoom Client
How to share an iOS device screen using a cable
To share an iOS device that is connected by a cable to a Mac:
- Start or join a meeting.
- Click the Share Screen control.
- Click iPhone/iPad via Cable, then click Share Screen.
- If you do not have a device connected, a message displays instructions to connect your device.
- When your device is connected and trusted, and the iOS device screen is on, the screen is shared in the meeting.