Disabling touch screen functionality
When a Zoom Room is set up, if a touch-based display is detected, the Zoom Room will display the controls on the Zoom Room display. However, the touch-screen UI can be disabled, and the room uses the standard controller and display setup instead.
Prerequisites for disabling touch screen functionality
- Zoom Rooms Touch
- Zoom Rooms for Windows global minimum version or higher
- Windows PC version 10.x or higher with a touch screen
- Touch drivers installed on the computer
- Zoom Rooms Controller for Android or iOS if disabling touch controls
- Zoom for Home compatible device
- Neat device with the latest firmware
How to disable touch controls from the web
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Room Management then click Zoom Rooms.
- Click the Edit to the right of the Zoom Room name.
- Under Setup, disable or enable Touch-screen features for Zoom Room.
How to disable touch controls from the Zoom Rooms for Touch interface
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Room.
- Tap the Touch-screen features button to disable the touch UI.
- Once disabled, the home screen will switch to the normal Zoom Room UI.