Updating your Zoom billing contact
Account owners and administrators can update the billing contact information on the Zoom web portal. There are two billing contacts listed on accounts:
Bill to: This contact is the person paying for the subscription
Sold to: This contact is usually the account owner and is the person who uses the subscription
- The bill to and sold to contacts can be the same, and both contacts will receive payment and invoice notifications.
- Starting July 17, 2023, certain account owners and admins will notice a dedicated Plans and Billing section within their ADMIN menu.
Prerequisites for updating a billing contact
- Account owner, admin, or role with billing permissions
How to update information for billing contacts
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Billing.
- Click the Billing Information tab.
- Click Edit next to the contacts you need to update.
- Update the contact information.
Note: The Additional Email Addresses section allows you to include additional email addresses that will receive notifications when invoices are posted. Email addresses listed here will only receive notifications regarding newly posted invoices, while the Billing Contact and Sold To Contact will receive all billing-related notifications.
- Click Save Changes.
Note: If you are looking to update the billing address associated with your payment card, please do so in the Payment Method section and follow the instructions on how to update your payment method.