Sharing multiple screens in a Zoom Room
Multiple screens can be shared and viewed in a Zoom Room simultaneously. This content can be screens shared by remote participants or screens shared within the room. Each shared screen can be assigned to a display.
If there is only one screen in the room, you can toggle between which screen is being displayed.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for sharing multiple screens in a Zoom Room
How to enable multiple content sharing
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Room Management, then click Zoom Rooms.
- You can use location hierarchy to enable this setting for a specific room or location. Click Account Settings to enable it for the entire account.
- Click the Meeting tab.
- Click the toggle next to Allow multiple content sharing.
- If a verification dialog displays, click Enable to verify the change.
How to assign screen sharing to specific displays
If multiple participants are sharing their screens, you can assign each shared screen to a specific display.
- Start or join a meeting in a Zoom Room.
- Share your screen.
- On the Zoom Room controller, tap Change View.
- Tap Change Content.
- To assign a screen share to a specific display, tap the name of the person sharing below the display.
Note: If the Zoom Room has one display, you can switch the shared screen being displayed.
- (Optional) Click the toggle next to Show Content Only to use all displays for shared content instead of reserving one for video. After toggling this option to on, you can select shared content for each display.
Additional information for sharing a screen in a Zoom Room