Signing in without Google, Apple, or Facebook
If you have an existing Zoom account with Google, Apple, or Facebook login, you can add an email and password login, using the same email address associated with your Google or Facebook account.
Note: If you have previously logged in with Google, Apple, or Facebook only, on the Profile page, you will see icons indicating Google, Apple, or Facebook, but no icon for email.
Prerequisites for signing in without Google, Apple, or Facebook
- Existing Zoom account with Google, Apple, or Facebook login
- Email and password log in permitted by account owner
How to sign in without Google, Apple, or Facebook
- Sign out of your Zoom existing account.
- In zoom.us/signup, enter in the email address that matches your Google, Apple, or Facebook login.
- Click Sign Up.
You will receive an email with sign up instructions.
- Click Activate Account.
- Enter your desired password twice.
- Click Continue.
- Enter in email addresses of contacts to invite or choose Skip this Step.
- Click Go to My Account.
This will take you to Profile page of the existing Zoom account. It should now show the Google, Apple, or Facebook icon that it showed previously, as well as an email icon to indicate that you can log in with email address and password.
Note: If you change your sign-in email after completing the steps above, you will no longer be able to login with Facebook, Apple, or Google unless you are signed into accounts using the new sign-in email.
If you change the email on your Facebook account, you can continue logging in using Facebook but you will no longer be able to login with the sign-in email and password you created unless you change them as well on your Zoom profile.