Zoom account does not exist issue
If you receive the error message "This Zoom Account Does Not Exist" when attempting to reset your password, this means that there is no account found with the provided email address and a Zoom-specific password.
Your account may exist with a different login type or the email address may be spelled incorrectly. The following login methods are available: email address and Zoom-specific password, Google login, Apple login, Facebook login, and Single Sign-on (SSO).
- If you receive this message when trying to reset your password, and may not have an existing Zoom account, you can sign-up for a free account.
- If you do have a Zoom account associated with this email address, check the following:
- Confirm that the email address is spelled correctly
- Try signing in with Google, Apple, or Facebook
- If part of a business or education account, try signing in with Single Sign-on (SSO) at your vanity URL, (for example: myorganization.zoom.us)
Additionally, learn how to reset your password if you sign in via Facebook, Google, Apple, or SSO:
- If you need to reset your Facebook password, see the Facebook Password Help Center.
- If you need to reset your Google password, see the Gmail Password Help Center.
- If you need to reset your Apple password, see the Apple Password Help Center.
- If you need to reset the password for your Single Sign-On account, you will need to reach out to your organization's IT department or the department who issued your login.