Enabling Zoom Rooms upcoming meeting reminder
The Zoom Rooms controller and display can notify you when your next scheduled meeting is about to begin. A reminder will display 10 minutes prior to the next scheduled meeting on the controller. You can tap Start to start the meeting or Dismiss to dismiss the reminder and return to the room controls. If the room has not started or joined the meeting at the scheduled time, the reminder will turn red.
Prerequisites for enabling the upcoming meeting reminder
- Zoom Rooms license
Role with access to Zoom Rooms on the web portal
How to enable the upcoming meeting reminder for Zoom Rooms
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Room Management then Zoom Rooms.
- You can use location hierarchy to enable this setting for a specific room or location. Click Account Settings to enable it for the entire account.
- Click the Meeting tab.
- Toggle the Upcoming meeting reminder to on .
- Select where and when to show the reminder then click Save.
- (Optional) To make the Upcoming meeting reminder mandatory for all rooms, click the lock icon .