Viewing access reports
Zoom Phone access reports allow admins to view phone users that have access to the following:
You can see a summary of phone users or see a list of specific phone users with access. You can also subscribe to email notifications for these reports.
Note: Access reports are separate from the Zoom Phone usage reports.
Prerequisites for viewing access reports for voicemails, call recordings, and call delegation
- Business, or Education account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Zoom Phone license (any license that includes Zoom Phone Pro features)
Zoom Phone Power Pack add-on
How to view access reports
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Analytics & Reports.
- Click Access Reports.
- Use the drop-down menus at the top to filter data:
Can Access: Select the extension type to see a list of phone users that can access that extension type.
Note: To only see users with call delegation access, select Users.
- Access type (middle drop-down menu): Select the access type to see a list of phone users that can access it.
Site: Select the site using the drop-down menu at the top to only view data from a specific site.
- In the Can Access column, click the embedded links to view more details about the extensions they can access including the privileges. See the embedded links in the Overview section for more information.