How to upgrade DTEN firmware using ZDM
If you are using a DTEN device for your Zoom Room you can upgrade the device remotely from the Zoom web portal with ZDM.
Prerequisites for upgrading DTEN firmware using ZDM
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal and click Room Management.
- Click Zoom Rooms and then click Devices.
- Click the ellipses to the right of the device you want to upgrade.
- Click Upgrade OS.
- Once the window appears, click Upgrade again.
- Choose one of the two options:
At night (Around 1:00AM): The upgrade will start around 1:00am based on the device time.
Non-meeting time: When there is no meeting, the upgrade will start within 30 minutes.
- The upgrade may take up to 30 minutes, approximately. The DTEN D7 device will restart when finished.