Using SEPA Direct Debit as a Zoom payment method
Zoom accepts SEPA Direct Debit for customers who meet the eligibility criteria. If eligible, you can change your payment method to SEPA Direct Debit at any time through the Zoom web portal.
- This payment method is only available to select Corporate accounts at this time. Please contact your Account Executive to see if your account is eligible.
- Starting July 17, 2023, certain account owners and admins will notice a dedicated Plans and Billing section within their ADMIN menu.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for using SEPA Direct Debit
- Select Corporate accounts (contact your Account Executive for more details)
- Customers located within the 36 SEPA Zone countries
- Customers transacting in Euro currency
How to change your Zoom payment method to SEPA Direct Debit
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Account management then Billing.
- Click the Billing Information tab.
- In the Payment Method section, click Edit.
- Select SEPA.
- Enter your account number, name and email address then click Save Changes.
How to pay with SEPA Direct Debit
To pay your invoices or plan upgrades, make sure you changed your payment method as stated in How to change your payment method to SEPA Direct Debit, then your payment method will automatically be used without any further action needed.