Subscribing to emails for logs and reports
Admins can subscribe email addresses to periodically receive email notifications for call logs, usage reports, billing reports, or call queue historical reports. A ZIP file will be attached to the email notifications and contain the relevant reports as CSV files.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for subscribing to email notifications for logs and reports
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Zoom Phone license
- Subscribing to call queue historical reports requires the Power Pack add-on
How to subscribe to email notifications for call logs, usage reports, or charge reports
You can subscribe email addresses to periodic call logs, usage reports, or charge reports. These emails will receive a CSV version of the historical reports at the specified frequency; for example, every week.
Note: This setting is only available at the account level, even if you enabled multiple sites.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Phone System Management, then Company Info.
- Click Account Settings at the top.
- Scroll down to the Others section.
Under Subscribe to Zoom Phone Reports, click Manage in Subscription Center.
You will be redirected to the Zoom Phone Subscription Center to set up your subscription.
How to subscribe to email notifications for call queue historical reports or access reports
You can subscribe email addresses to periodic historical reports or access reports. These emails will receive a CSV version of the reports at the specified frequency; for example, every week.
Note: You can also set up email notifications for call queue real-time analytics using call queue settings.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as a call queue member or admin.
- In the navigation menu, click Analytics & Reports.
- Click Zoom Phone Analytics.
- Click Call Queue Historical Reports or Access Reports.
- Click Subscribe or Subscription in the top-right corner.
- If you previously subscribed to emails, click Add to create a new subscription or click the ellipses button (...) to edit or delete (Unsubscribe).
- Enter the following information:
Subscription Name: Enter a display name to help you identify the subscription. This name is not used in the email notification.
Email the Report to: Enter email addresses that will receive the email notifications.
Report Type: Subscribe to the Chart Report or Detail Report.
Frequency: Select a frequency for the emails.
Delivery Time: If you selected a weekly or monthly frequency, select the day that the reports will be sent.
- Time Zone
- Click the checkbox to confirm, then click Save.