Remote Zoom Rooms Management
Remote Zoom Rooms Management allows the Zoom Rooms admin to remotely select the speaker, microphone or camera in a Zoom Room, or restart the Zoom Room computer or Zoom Room app from the web.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for remote Zoom Rooms management
For remote speaker, microphone or camera management:
For Zoom Room management:
How to remotely manage Zoom Rooms
Remote management for Zoom Rooms speakers, microphones or cameras
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Room Management the click Zoom Rooms.
- Select the Zoom Room you would like to manage.
- Click Edit.
- On the Room Settings tab, click Devices.
- Select the desired speaker, microphone and camera.
Remote management for Zoom Room computers and apps
- Ensure that Auto login for Zoom Rooms is enabled for your Zoom Room devices.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal and click Room Management.
- Click Zoom Rooms, then find the Zoom Room that is currently online and that you would like to restart.
- Click Edit next to Zoom Room entry.
- On the next page, scroll down to the Devices heading. Here you can click Restart Zoom Rooms App or Restart Zoom Rooms Computer.
- Click Restart again to finalize the process.