Using Furikomi as a Zoom payment method
Zoom accepts Furikomi as a payment method for customers who meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Starting July 17, 2023, certain account owners and admins will notice a dedicated Plans and Billing section within their ADMIN menu.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for paying with Furikomi
- One of the following:
- Customer making an active (net-new) purchase through one of the following scenarios:
- Existing free Zoom account upgrading to a paid Zoom account
- Existing free Zoom account resubscribing to a paid Zoom account (has an old, existing payment method on file)
- New Zoom customer purchasing an account
- Customer with existing Furikomi payment method purchasing an account upgrade
- Transacting in Yen currency
- Billing address in Japan
Note: Online purchase of Cloud Recording, Zoom Phone, Audio Conferencing, and Conference Room Connector is not currently supported with this payment method.
How to use Furikomi as your Zoom payment method
If you’re a new Zoom customer purchasing an account, or a free customer upgrading to a Pro or Business plan, you can make an active purchase with Furikomi when placing an order.
- Start your purchase from the Zoom Plans and Pricing page and follow the instructions on screen.
- When placing an order, in the Payment Method section, click Furikomi.
- Click Place Order.
You will be directed to confirm your email.
- Confirm the email and click Continue.
Note: By default, the same email for your Zoom account is automatically populated, but you can change it. This email will receive payment method notifications.
- Follow the Bank Transfer instructions and make the payment within 5 days.
Until you pay, your order will be in a processing payment status. After payment is received, you will receive your Zoom account subscription. After 10 days of non-payment, the order will be canceled and you must place a new order.
- If you make a payment that is more than that expected by Zoom, the excess payment will be refunded to the customer. Please wait a few days to receive your refund.
- If you make a payment that is less than what is expected, you will be refunded the whole amount and will have to make a net new purchase after 10 days. Please wait a few days to receive your refund.
- If you make a payment that is not expected by Zoom at any time, you will receive a refund. Please wait a few days to receive your refund.
How to pay for invoices and account upgrades with Furikomi
To pay your invoices, make sure Furikomi is your payment method as stated in the How to use Furikomi as your Zoom payment method section, then your payment method will automatically be used without any further action needed.
If you used Furikomi as your payment method when purchasing a Zoom account, you can also purchase upgrades to your account using Furikomi. However, you cannot change your payment method to Furikomi through the Zoom web portal if your plan was originally purchased using a different payment method.