Enabling auto sign-in with ZDM
Devices that are enrolled in Zoom's Mobile Device Management service (ZDM), or a third party MDM, can be assigned to a specific Zoom Room from the web interface. After being assigned, the Zoom Rooms app will be installed and signed into automatically.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for enabling auto sign-in with ZDM
Enabling Auto Sign-in for Mac Zoom Rooms:
Enabling Auto Sign-in for Windows Zoom Rooms:
Enabling Auto-Sign in for iOS Zoom Room controllers:
How to enable auto sign-in with ZDM
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal and click Room Management then click Zoom Rooms.
- Click Edit next to the Zoom Room you want to assign a device to.
- Click Assign Device under the Auto sign in room heading.
- Select the device from the drop down menu and choose a type, then click Save.
- If you cannot locate your device in the drop down menu, click Assign unlisted device, then manually enter the serial number of the device you want to assign.
- If your Windows device is not running Windows 10 Version 1703 or later, you will see a "Cannot be assigned" message in your Zoom web portal. This means you can not enable auto sign-in for this device.