Troubleshooting invalid Zoom meeting ID
If you are unable to join a Zoom meeting because of an invalid meeting ID, try the following steps to troubleshoot the issue.
Prerequisites for troubleshooting invalid Zoom meeting ID
- Zoom desktop client
- Zoom mobile app
How to troubleshoot invalid Zoom meeting ID
Enter meeting ID and passcode manually
- Log in to the Zoom desktop client.
- On the Home tab, click Join .
- Enter the meeting ID, then click Join.
- When the Enter meeting passcode window appears, enter the passcode.
- Log in to the Zoom mobile app.
- Under the Meeting tab, tap Join.
- Enter the meeting ID, then tap Join.
- Enter the passcode, then click OK.
Contact the host
If you have tried entering the meeting ID and passcode manually but still cannot join a meeting, try contacting the host and verifying if both the meeting ID and passcode are correct.
Note: If you are the meeting host, you can edit the meeting ID and passcode.
Contact Zoom Support
For additional troubleshooting, contact Zoom Support.