Customizing the thumbnail video in a Zoom Rooms meeting
You can customize the thumbnail video of speaker view if another participant is screen sharing.
Prerequisites for customizing the thumbnail video in a Zoom Rooms meeting
How to customize the thumbnail video in a Zoom Rooms meeting
Start or join a meeting from a Zoom Room.
- Tap View, and ensure that Speaker view is selected.
- When a participant starts a screen share, tap the arrow icon below View on the controller.
- Tap Options.
- You can customize the video thumbnail as follows:
- Tap Off to remove the video thumbnail from the Zoom Rooms display.
- Tap Normal to restore the video thumbnail or decrease its size (this is the default option).
- Tap Enlarge 2x to make the video thumbnail appear larger on the Zoom Rooms display.
- Tap one of the four rectangles to reposition the video thumbnail on the Zoom Rooms display.
- Tap outside of the Layout Options menu to close it.