Under the Analytics section of the event creation flow, the Expo tab includes metrics for your event’s expo, booth attendance, and expo attendance.
For more information about the event creation process, please visit Creating a Zoom Event.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for managing the Analytics Expo tab in Zoom Events
How to access the Analytics Expo tab in Zoom Events
- Create a Zoom Event or edit an upcoming event to access the event creation flow.
- In the event creation flow navigation menu, click Analytics, then click Expo.
The Analytics Expo page will appear.
How to manage the Analytics Expo tab
View Event Expo analytics
You can view the analytics for daily expo event performance:
- Time period: This shows the aggregate total for all the days the (sponsored or non-sponsored) booth was open.
- Expo Floor Visits: This is the number of unique users who visit the expo floor (by users clicking the Expo tab and selecting Join the expo floor).
- Booth visits: This is the number of unique visits made to any booth on the expo floor.
- Booth session joins: This is the number of unique joins made to any booth session on the expo floor.
Use the dropdown menu under the table to display results of 10, 25, or 50 rows per page.
Track booth performance
You can track the performance of a specific booth. The data is the aggregated time, across the days the event was live:
- Booths: This shows data for every booth.
- Visits: This is the number of unique visits/joins made to any booth on the expo floor.
- Session Joins: This is the number of unique joins made to any booth session on the expo floor.
- Video clicks: This is the number of unique users who play a video while viewing booth info.
- Image clicks: This is the number of unique users who click any image while viewing booth info.
- File downloads: This is the number of unique downloads of materials from the booth info page.
Enable or disable columns
You can select the columns and the columns' information that you want to hide or display in the Event Expo section. You can either use the Columns button and enable or disable column toggles, or you can use the vertical dots by each column name to select the columns you want to hide or display.
Use the Columns button
- In the top-left corner of the Event Expo section (of either the daily expo performance or booth performance analytics), click the Columns button.
A menu will display the column toggles you can enable or disable.
- (Optional) In the column menu, use the search box to find a column.
- To the left of each column name, click the toggle to enable or disable it.
When enabled, the column and its information will be displayed. When disabled, the column and its information will be hidden.
- (Optional) Click the Hide all button to disable all column toggles.
All Event Expo columns and their information will be hidden.
- (Optional) Click the Show all button to enable all column toggles.
All Event Expo columns and their information will be displayed.
Use the vertical dots
- In the Event Expo section, hover your mouse over a column name.
- To the right of the column name, click the 3 vertical dots , then select the following actions:
- Sort by ASC: Selecting this will sort all information in ascending order.
- Sort by DESC: Selecting this will sort all information in descending order.
- Filter: Selecting this will provide an advanced filter. You can select to filter by Columns, Operator, and Value.
- Hide: Selecting this will hide the column and its information.
- Show columns: Selecting this will make the column toggle menu appear, where you can enable or disable columns you want to display or hide.
- Unsort: Selecting this will remove the sorting of information.
Sort Event Expo
Each column has a sorting icon that shows that the columns can be sorted. A column with the double arrow icon indicates that sorting is not active for this column. Clicking the double arrow icon will sort the column in descending order.
After the click, the double arrow icon will be changed to a down arrow. Clicking the down arrow will sort the column in ascending order. After the click, the down arrow icon will be changed to an up arrow.
In the top-right corner of the Event Expo section, click Download Data to download a CSV report of the Event Expo section analytics.
How to share event analytics
To share analytics, you must add co-editors and give them analytics permission.
Note: Hub owners and hosts are automatically given access.
How to download CSV reports
- Access the Analytics Expo tab in the event creation flow.
- In the top-right corner of the Analytics Expo page, click Download CSV.
A Download CSV panel will appear, displaying all analytics reports.
- In the panel, select the analytic report you want to download.