Managing the Analytics Exhibitors tab
In the Analytics section of the event creation flow, hosts can track how attendees interacted with their event exhibitors/sponsors using the Analytics Exhibitors tab. This tab helps hosts track exhibitors’ unique views and chat with attendees.
Learn more about creating a Zoom Event.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for managing the Analytics Exhibitors tab in Zoom Events
How to access the Analytics Exhibitors tab in Zoom Events
- Create a Zoom Event or edit an upcoming event to access the event creation flow.
- In the event creation flow navigation menu, click Analytics, then click Exhibitors.
The Analytics Exhibitors page will appear.
How to manage the Analytics Exhibitors tab
You can keep track of how many Views and Chat messages each event exhibitor has received from attendees.
Use the dropdown menu under the table to display results of 10, 25, or 50 rows per page.
Enable or disable columns
You can select the columns and the columns' information that you want to hide or display in the Event Exhibitors section. You can either use the Columns button and enable or disable column toggles, or you can use the vertical dots by each column name to select the columns you want to hide or display.
Use the Columns button
- In the top left corner of the Event Exhibitors section, click the Columns button.
A menu will display the column toggles you can enable or disable.
- (Optional) In the column menu, use the search box to find a column.
- To the left of each column name, click the toggle to enable or disable it.
When enabled, the column and its information are displayed. When disabled, the column and its information are hidden.
- (Optional) Click the Hide all button to disable all column toggles.
All Event Exhibitors columns and their information are hidden.
- (Optional) Click the Show all button to enable all column toggles.
All Event Exhibitors columns and their information are displayed.
Use the vertical dots
- In the Event Exhibitors section, hover your mouse over a column name.
- To the right of the column name, click the 3 vertical dots , then select the following actions:
- Sort by ASC: Selecting this will sort all information in ascending order.
- Sort by DESC: Selecting this will sort all information in descending order.
- Filter: Selecting this will provide an advanced filter. You can select to filter by Columns, Operator, and Value.
- Hide: Selecting this will hide the column and its information.
- Show columns: Selecting this will make the column toggle menu appear, where you can enable or disable columns you want to display or hide.
- Unsort: Selecting this will remove the sorting of information.
Sort Event Exhibitors
Each column has a sorting icon that shows that the columns can be sorted. A column with the up arrow icon indicates that sorting is in ascending order. Clicking the up arrow icon will change it to a down arrow and sort the column in descending order.
In the top-right corner of the Event Exhibitors section, click Download Table Data to download a CSV report of the Event Exhibitors section analytics.
How to share event analytics
To share analytics, you must add co-editors and give them analytics permission.
Note: Hub owners and hosts are automatically given access.
How to download CSV reports
- Access the Analytics Exhibitors tab in the event creation flow.
- In the top-right corner of the page, click View All Standard Reports.
A Download Standard Reports panel will appear, displaying all analytics reports.
- In the panel, to the left of the report you want to view, click the forward arrow to expand and view the details of the reports.
- To the right of the report you want to download, click Download .