Release notes for July 17, 2023
New and enhanced features
Zoom Mail filter management
Account owners and admins can manage spam filters for their organization. Once the account owner or admin has chosen their managed domain, they can search for a spam filter by source or type and can edit or delete filters.
Disable remote control for external users
Account admins can restrict the ability of guest participants to remote control another participant’s screen during share. This allows internal participants to continue to use remote control as needed, while external unauthenticated participants are blocked from requesting or being given remote control of shared screens. Previously, remote control could only be controlled for all meeting participants. This setting can be accessed at the account, group, and user levels. This feature must be enabled by Zoom.
Meeting summary of next steps and segment titles
Users can view the meeting summary, next steps, and titles for each meeting segment. These next steps and segment titles are included in the email and Team Chat summary shared with the host and participants (if allowed).
- Minor bug fixes
- Security enhancements
- Resolved an issue where there was a license mismatch, resulting in the inability to assign a license
- Resolved an issue where subsets of users were unable to access specific recordings due to an authentication issue
- Resolved an issue where account admins cannot trim cloud recordings
- Resolved an issue where a user received repeated pop-up messages about Updated Terms of Service upon joining a meeting, despite having already clicked the Join button in the initial pop-up
- Resolved an issue where the list of domains under the Signed into Zoom with Specific Domains option had disappeared
- Resolved an issue where the Dashboard for Zoom Rooms was not displaying accurate information on the People count graph for weekly and monthly graphs
- Resolved an issue where the date and time displayed on the Admin Dashboard were inaccurate
- Resolved an issue where pulling reports was taking an excessively long time
- Resolved an issue where importing an ICS file would only import one occurrence instead of all the specified occurrences
- Resolved an issue where users were unable to view recordings due to a faulty page layout
- Resolved an issue where deleting a recurring meeting from the web portal returned an Invalid Meeting ID error
New and enhanced features
Related To settings enhancement
The Zoom Phone settings now allow admins to easily select items in the Related To settings to apply them to the Zoom Phone widget.
Contact Center features
The Salesforce integrations for Zoom Contact Center support the video channel. As a result, agents can receive incoming video engagements, make outbound video calls, upgrade a voice call to video call, and chat with the consumer using in-video chat during the video engagement within the integration. During an incoming/outbound video engagement, the agent can see the customer screen pop within the CRM based on the 'email address' match. Configuration settings have been updated with video channel settings for Screen pop and search settings.
- Resolved an issue where when starting an instant meeting from a contact, the start time and end time only populated on the first meeting that only had one participant
- Resolved an issue where Contact Center session histories were not updating
- Resolved an issue where Zoom Phone users were unable to view the user settings
- Resolved an issue where standard users could not use Zoom Phone