Release notes for January 5, 2023
New and enhanced features
- User features
- Display conversation language
In the Conversations tab, a Language column is available to show the language spoken in a particular conversation. This column is hidden by default but can be shown by interacting with the gear icon.
- Additional clip sharing option
Users can opt to share only a clip, without providing access to other segments of the conversation. This additional option is useful when clips are shared with external parties.
- Allow comments in Scorecards
Scorecards can be configured to allow users to add comments to all or only selected questions.
Note: The Enhancements to Dashboard experience feature has been pulled from the release due to issues with deployment and will be available in another upcoming release.
- Minor bug fixes
- Security enhancements
- Resolved an issue where offline ASR sometimes cuts a whole sentence that resulted to unnecessary segmentation errors in offline transcriptions
- Resolved an issue where conversations were matched to incorrect opportunities in Salesforce